Food (Octover 6 to 10)

It is the autumn appetite! So I want to talk about food.

Last month, my friends and I celebrated my birthday by eating kushikatu at an izakaya called "Kushikatu Tanaka" near the Bandai exit of Niigata Station. There have an interesting service where if customer wins a game of rock-paper-scissors, they get a free drink. I was draw, so my drink was half price, but my freind won the game, so her drink was free. Also there have interesting kushikatu. For example, banana kushikatu and cookies and cream. We ordered the standard 5-piece set. And there were many typs of sauce that could be put on kushikatu. For example, there were spicy flavors, refreshing flavors and standard sauces. My favorite is the shrimp kushikatu with the standard sauce.



Also, I ate amazake and konjac oden when I went to Yahiko. Amazake had a suppressed smell and taste peculiar to it, and it was very easy to drink and delicious. In addition, we ate konjac that was warmed on the spot. We can also eat konjac with mustard. After we ate, we bought a kawara cracker as a souvenir for my family. It tastes like a thin pancake, not like a salty rice cracker. 



And when it comes to autumn, it is the fruits. I often eat persimmons and apples these days. Especially, my favorite persimmons is hard and sweet. Of course, I like soft one, but I do not like to eat it because it is difficult to eat. Persimmons can be eaten their own or as a salad with vegetables. One of my favorite ways to eat dried persimmon. I really like the fact that the inside and the outside is just the right amount of firmness and satisfying.

コメント

  1. I have never been there, so I want to go to there. It is interesting that there are banana and cookies kushikatu.

    返信削除
  2. I like kusikatu so I am very jealous! These foods look delicious.

    返信削除
  3. This kusikatu look so delicious.

    返信削除
  4. This kushikatsu looks delicious!! I was surprised by the banana kushikatsu.

    返信削除
  5. I've seen "Kushikatu Tanaka". The service is interesting. I want to go there!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift