Samgeyopsal (November 27 to December 1)

 

samgyeopsal

I want to talk about the samgyeopsal.

Last Friday, I ate the samgyeopsal with my friends from middle school. Samgyeopsal originated in South Korea. And do you know how to eat samgyeopsal? We eat it with meat in many kinds of food. For example, bean sprouts, kimchi and spinach, namul and natto, komatsuna. Also, sauce to put on meat is 4 types for this resturant. It is something like sesame oil or ponzu sauce, red miso, and cheese. My favorite souce is ponzu sauce because it has a refreshing taste and is delicious.

Next, surprisingly, the vegetables are wrapped around the meat and eaten. Finally, we ate rice with all the food that was left over by then. It is very delicious! Especially, fermented foods were improving the taste. I think it is good things because we don't waste ingredients.

I have nice experience and good time with my friend! And we could talk a lot of things, so I'm glad I got a lot of information. Also, please tell me about your favorite food in South Korea!

コメント

  1. I've only gone and eaten there once. It was so delicious! Let's go together next time!

    返信削除
  2. I like samgyeopsal and ponzu sauce too!

    返信削除
  3. Your picture is so good! I have never eaten samgyeopsal, the spell is so difficult.

    返信削除
  4. I want to know where is there. It looks like delicious.

    返信削除
  5. I like samgyeopsal too. There are many kinds of sauces and it looks delicious.

    返信削除
  6. I am jealous because I want to eat samgyeopsal!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift