Satoka's introduction

     I was born in Niigata. However, I grew up in Nagano until I was 5 years old. Recently I was graduated Niigata commercial High School this spring and now I am belong to Univercity of Niigata Prefecture International Economics depertment. Also, I met a wide variety of students at UNP and I was exposed to the idea of multiple perspectives. As a result, I realized that it is important to be conscious of having a broader mindset in learning, so now I try to be aware of that.

     I started warking part time job this summer vacation. There, I serve food and make drinks. It is a nice workplace because I see  thier happy faces when I serve food for customers. In addition, we can come into conert with music and traditional performances in my work place. So I can often hear the sounds of wonderful instruments and songs. What impressed me the most was the concert by Aoi Tejima. Her clear high piched voice is very buautiful, and I was impressed it when I listen to "Teru-no uta". Because I was often listen to this song when I was child.


     My goal from now on is to get a driver's license. And I have something I want to do once after I get license. It is travel to places rich in nature in various places in Japan. For example, terraced rice filds, bamboo forests and snowfields. This is because I was impressed by the beautiful scenery of Niigata's rice paddies, and I want to go to more japan places full of nature when I was in elementaly school. Also I want to expand my world by talking to the people who live there.


コメント

  1. You can join concert at your workplace!? That's wonderful, I'm jealous!

    返信削除
  2. Your goal is good! I want to go to some place, too.

    返信削除
  3. I thought your idea of having a broarder mindset was so good. I want to interact with many people at UNP with an open mind.

    返信削除
  4. That's a good goal. It looks fun to go for a drive.

    返信削除
  5. I am so jealous of being able to hear musician's music.
    Good luck getting your driving license!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift