music autumn (October 23 to 27)

 In Japan, many kinds of activities become active in autumn. One of them is the autumn of music, and this time I want to talk about events related music.


Recently on a Saturday, I listened to a junior high school choir competition. My junior high school did it at the same time, so I felt autumn and nostalgic. In the chorus, the voice of man and woman combinated to create more depth in the music. Furthermore, junior high school student chorus is very energetic and overwhelming. And high grade students music is more sophisiticated than lowre grades which was very moving. Also, my favorite choral song is "Bells of peace". Please tell me your favorite choral songs! 


I went to karaoke alone for the first time on Tuesday! Karaoke alone was very carefree and I was ableto relax and sing. And the music and images of the Takarazuka Revue Campany is very beautiful while I taking a break when I got tired of singing. So I recomend to watching Takarazuka when you go to karaoke.



This song is "Gedo Senki" song


It is music autumn, so I want to start practiceing ukulele. I learned how playing the ukulele when I was high school student and it experience was fun. Ukulele's good point is smaller than guitars, so my fingers don't get tired easily. Also, ukulele sound can be a cheerful and joyful feeling. I would like to practice "Happy Birthday To You". Because I think it is a very simple song!

My ukulele


コメント

  1. I feel very nostalgic about the choir competition! I too know the Gedo Senki's song.

    返信削除
  2. I like doing karaoke alone too!! If I am tired of singing, I will watch Takarazuka next time!

    返信削除
  3. I like ukulele sound! It makes me relax.

    返信削除
  4. I was surprised you have ukulele!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift