Rain day(October 9 to 13)

     It is often time have rain day this week. So I want to talk about happen for rainy day.

     One day, when I was attending a lecture, there was an interesting event. I happened to be getting ready for a lecture with a friend and she was putting papers in her desk drawer, so I was also about to put things in my desk drawer, and something touched my hand. It was a half-eaten snack! And this snacks are not small snack like japanese "dagasi". And I was shocked and funny by this event because I did not expect it.


     This week has rainy many day and it made me feel depressed... However rain sometimes give me watch beautiful rainbow! It was so fantastic things and made me happy! So I could notice rain day is not so bad.

     Finally, this week is my birthday week!! So, I ate wonderful dinner made by my father. It is my favorite food, and I ate a chokolate cake with chestnut. And I prayed for a good year ahead when to blow out the candle.

コメント

  1. Happy birthday to you!!
    2nd picture is so beautiful. I wanted to see the rainbow.

    返信削除
  2. Happy birthday!!!
    This rainbow is very beautiful. I saw rainbow this week too.

    返信削除
  3. Happy bithday to you!
    This rainbow is so beautiful! I wanted to watch like this rainbow too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift