Autumn leaf hunting

This time, I want to talk about I was hunting autumn leaf with my ground mother in Mt. Yahiko.
in ropeway

Last weekend, I went sightseeing in Yahiko with my ground mother and her dog. Our big goal was to ride the ropeway. It was forecast to rain that that day, but luckily it was mostly cloudy and we were able to go sightseeing comfortably. At first we went to Yahiko Shrine to ride the ropeway. There was shuttle bus to the ropeway platform, and we were able to walk 10 munites on the road in about 4 minutes by bus. When I got on the ropeway, we received an explanation from the tour conductor who introduced us to Yahiko. From the ropeway, we were able to see not only the mountains but also the rice fields that spread out in Niigata. And we could see the autumn leaves, sea of japan and Sado Island in reached the top. Unfortunately, it started to rain lightly, so we decided to go down the mountain after walking around. When we walked around, we can see the fruits of the southem sky, small autumn leaves that turned red, and flowers that grew wild there.


top of Yahiko

Next we went to Yahiko Park. There isa spot where you can seee the beautiful autumn leaves called Autumn Leaves Valley. If you go from Yahiko Omotenasih Plaza to the park, there is a tunnel, and after passing through it, we will find the beautiful autumn leaves. However, there were not enough autum leaves when we went to there. And we ate chestnut dumplings that is very delicious.


Yahiko's Autumn Leaves Valley is currently lit up and I think it is very beautiful. Also, there is a chrysanthemum festival in Yahiko, so I recommend that you go with them. However, the parking lot of Yahiko Shrine is small, so please be careful when going by car. Also, the parking lot near Yahiko Park is also charged for this time of year, so you don't forget to coin when you go.

コメント

  1. That's a very nice photo. The autumn leaves are also very beautiful. I want to see it too.

    返信削除
  2. There pictures are very beautiful. I want to go to there.

    返信削除
  3. This is a very beautiful photo of autumn leaves. I want to try the chestnut dumplings.

    返信削除
  4. It was a beautiful autamn leaves. I some times go to Yahiko by car because I live near Mt.Yahiko.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift