[Unit Project 1]My Artifact Changed Me

 


    My artifact is a bear plush toy. Its color is brown, and he dressed in purple overalls. It has yellow suspenders, and its button is different colors on the left and right. The right is blue, and the left is green. And his size is about 20cm. He has no mouth, but he has eyes and nose. Also, his ears are asymmetrical. The left ear is slightly tilted. On his neck has marks of repair caused by deterioration over time. The front is reinforced with white thread, and the back is reinforced with white and black thread. His left leg is marked with a hoarse tag. It states that he is sold by SEGA and not sold to the public. Also, his name is Piny Mu. It is a character created in 1987 by San-x corporation. It is set as a gluttonous and dodgy bear boy.
 
 
    One winter day, I was in the third grade of elementary school, getting ready to go to my school. But then I take a break from school because I was feeling sluggish, and I had a fever. So, I had no choice but to take a break from school. Later, I was very depressed because I take a break from school and took cold medicine that did not taste good.
    That evening, when my mother called me to go to the entrance, it was cold, but my friend visited my house with her mother and gave me a school print because I am resting. And then there was a surprise thing that I had not expected...! It is my friend gave me a plush bear toy!
    And she is saying, "I hope you get well soon." These things had made me happy.
However, my physical condition improved considerably now, so I felt a little awkward and said "Yes... Thank you, I will go to school when I am better." I think that I lied a little bit and it harder for me to go to school tomorrow.
    After my friend leaved, my mother said, "If you get better tomorrow, thank her properly."
    "Yes, I know, but it will not have disappointed her if I get well soon and go to school so early?"
    "I do not think so, and you should get a good rest and get well!"
    And I looked at the plush bear eyes, but his eyes looked straight for me. So, I awkward and immediately looked away from him.
    The next day, my fever that I thought would last for a long time subsided and I felt better, so I decided to go to school. I felt sorry for the fact that I had received a stuffed animal, but my cold was cured immediately, and I did not want to go to school this time. However, when I go to school as usual, my friend who gave me a plush bear toy, she smiles "I am glad you got better of your cold." I was so surprised that my eyes popped out, because I thought that she would think that I would come to school immediately after giving away her precious plush toy. And I wanted to be a person who had a kind feeling like the child who gave me a stuffed animal. I know that there is kindness that is not in return, and I want to accept it and do it myself.
 
 
    Japan people often give gifts. In Japan, there is a culture of giving gifts every seasons. For example, new year and Obon. In addition, there are sometime giving gifts when you come to other people. However, there are giving gifts when often surprise in other countries. And Japanese are giving thank you gift in return and repeat it long time. On the other hand, other counties are express their gratitude directly at that time and it will not be prolonged. So, you should accept the difference from Japan when giving gifts to people from different cultures.
    Stuffed animals have a stress-reduction effect. For example, we often slept with it when we are children, because it gives us a sense of security. Also, just talking to stuffed animal can reduce the stress of holding on to your emotions. So, the soft touch and cute appearance of the stuffed animal can vent our daily frustrations and thoughts.

コメント

  1. Your artifact is cute. I can clearly see that you cherish it.

    返信削除
  2. It's such cute artifact ! Your story is also amazing.

    返信削除
  3. Your story is wonderful. Your artifact is very cute.

    返信削除
  4. Your story is very specific and your artifact is so cute.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Riko. Your artifact story was very interesting! As a friend who is always with you, I think you are kind enough! I want to be a person who can have kind feelings too!

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Miyu. This bear toy looks cute. I think stuffed has a special power that healing people.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift