Walking(November 19 to 24)

Hello, everyone! I want to talk about I was walking around the Niigata city.


this is quiz

Last Sunday, I and my friend went to Niigata station and join the event called Niigata Mystery Solving Quest. This event is we walk around the places near Niigata Station and solve the quiz. Also, I could reconfirm the good points near Niigata Station by this event.


Also, I want to introducing an interesting bronze statue in Furumachi.
First, we can find the famous condy mascot named Pekochyan in front of taiwanese Tea Specialty Stores. It is very cute bronze statue! And there were unique other statues in front of this store.
Second, we can find some statues of a man playing baseball. And the right photo good point is nice buttocks! Also, I want you to pay attention to placement of the two statues.

this is Sado shape
                                           
Also, we went to Toki Messe. We met someone who was playing the piano there. He was about our father's age. However, the piano playing was very passionate and I had a lot of fun. Anyone can play the piano there, so please come and play!

after the event

I was able to rediscover the best parts of Niigata.  Next, I would like to go to the store I discovered at this event. The event is still being held, so please come and join us.

コメント

  1. I have watched this poster in Niigata station! It sounds like very fun!

    返信削除
  2. I didn't know this event in Niigata. It looks very fun.

    返信削除
  3. I don't know this bronz statue. This is so cute!!

    返信削除
  4. I thought it would be better to be able to discover the good of Niigata while enjoying it. I was interested in two bronze statues!

    返信削除
  5. I know about the statue of baseball player. He is one of the main character of "Dokaben". I like Dokaben, so I've visited there several times.

    返信削除
  6. I didn't know this event. That seems fun!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift