Christmas!

 I want to talk about playing in the snow and christmas.


I created it.

First, I talk about what I did playing in the snow. I created a snow man in my home. My favorite point is his face! Because he has a cute nose and cool eyebrouws. And this year snow is nice for playing in the snow. So, I created the smoll snow slide, however it is very short. But it is made me fun! Also, playing in the snow is exciting.

 

christmas market

Second, I went to christmas market in Niigata Bandai with my friend. And I ate hot soup because it was very cold! However, christmas tree was looks good and beautiful, so I think I had a good time then. Also, I want to hear you about what will you watching at last day this year?



コメント

  1. The snow man is very cute!!
    I went to christmas market too! It was very good.

    返信削除
  2. The snowman is so cute! But right now, there isn't enough snow left to make a snowman. So sad!

    返信削除
  3. It's a very cute snowmn. Also, the illumination is very beautiful!

    返信削除
  4. This snow man is so cute. I want to watch the Red and White singing festival on the last day of this year.

    返信削除
  5. The snow man is cute and christmas market is so beautiful! It is cold, so we have to be careful.

    返信削除
  6. This is good memory! The snow man is very cute.

    返信削除
  7. The snowman is cute.I went to Bandai with my friend.

    返信削除
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. These snowman are so cute.

    返信削除
  9. Your snow man is so beautiful. The shape is beautiful and amazing!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift