First Snow

 Hello! I want to talk about christmas and other one.

christmas tree


First, I want to talk about christmas. It is comeing soon and the town is bustling! So, there are Christmas trees everywhere. My work place also has it, and it is very beautiful. And my favorite point is many kinds of decoration, especially I like red ribon, because it is cute red and bordered with gold thread. Moreover, I want to go to Christmas market in Niigata Bandai.


Also. I found characteristics of Niigata residents. It is Niigata residents are walking without an umbrella when it is snowing even though you have an umbrella in your hand. They only use clothing hood! And I think the temperature is low and the wind is strong when it's snowing in Niigata, so I think that a hood that can protect against the cold and wind is favored in Niigata. Also, I want to looking for more characteristics of Niigata residents!

コメント

  1. It’s a very big and beautiful Christmas tree! Sure, I may often not use an umbrella even when it's snowing.

    返信削除
  2. When it's snowing, I use both an umbrella and a hood. This is because if I only use an umbrella, my head gets cold, and if I only use a hood, my bag gets wet.

    返信削除
  3. I haven't seen a Christmas tree yet this year, so I'm really looking forward to it. But I'm afraid I won't be able to see it. Very sad.

    返信削除
  4. This christmas tree's ribons are so cute!! I didn't know that Niigata people walk without umbrella when it is sowing. In my town, most people walk with umbrella when it is snowing.

    返信削除
  5. This Christmas tree is so big and beautiful!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift