Niigata Local food

 I want to talk about one of local food in Niigata.


Recently, I ate a local food, it is called "Original Niigata Soul Food Italian". But I am sorry about my Italian is looks not good, because I've tilted the contents. I think it looks like a chow mein noodles(Yakisoba in japanese) and the thickness of the noodles is between soba and udon. And, my favorite point is white ginger! Because, it is an accent in the "Italian". Also, "Italian" is kind for my wollet, because it is 350yen! So, I want to eat it again!



Last weekend, I saw the beautiful rainbow when I went to my driving school. And the rainbow is made me happy! I do not like the rain, however the rainbow makes me happy, so I began to like the rain a little. And I thought about do my best for practice driving.


Please tell me your best local foods! 

コメント

  1. I like "Italian"!! It is very cheap and delicious.
    The rainbow looks so beautiful!

    返信削除
  2. This reinbow is so beautiful. Good luck with your driving practice!

    返信削除
  3. I like this local food!! Your picture is very beautiful and you are lucky!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift