Watching Movie(November 4 to 8)

 I want to talk about movie.

anime movie

I went to movie theater and watched anime movie. It title is "GINTAMA ON THEATER 2D BARAGAKI COMPILATION". And "BARAGAKI" means pepople on the Thorn Road. I had a good time and exciting! Because, we can see plople growing in this movie story, and this movie have many funny scene! So, I want to reread this commic!

reference:twtter

Also, this anime collaboration real escape game! So, I want to do it as soon as with my friends!

コメント

  1. I like "GINTAMA", too! So, I want to watch it.

    返信削除
  2. Wow, it is my favorite anime!! You have nice sence~~!!!!!

    返信削除
  3. I also like "Gintama". And I like Mr. Hijikata. I really wanted to see it! I'm so sad that I can't see it anymore...

    返信削除
  4. I have not seen "Gintama", but I want to see it.

    返信削除
  5. I like Gintame! It's very funy and interesting!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift