Happy New Year

 Happy new year!! I want to talk about my favorite game.


December 26th, one of my favorite smartphone game finished service. This game is type of typing music. I playing this game since I was first junior high school student. This game made me happy a long time, so I want to told this game for "Thank you." Also, if you have a favorite game, you enjoy playing this game now!!

Final screen scene


And, do you have nice winter holiday? Junaly first, we have big earthquake, so a lot of people have terrble things, but I was fortunate to have no major bad things to do. 

Near my home


コメント

  1. I also like music game.Please let me know what you recommend next.

    返信削除
  2. Were you okey during the recent earthquake?

    返信削除
  3. It's in very bad road. Are you and your family injured?

    返信削除
  4. I'm addicted to the watermelon game.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift