[Unit Project 2] Hand play: Make a frog face

What did you do when you did not have any tool to play with your friends? I think one answer is to play tag or chatting with friend. However, to play with hands is easy and exercises your hands and brain and good way to get along for friends. Examples of famous hand games in Japan are "Chatsubo'' and "Temple monk'' and so on. These are games where you use your hands while singing songs. 

Playing with your hands is one of the good ways to deepen your friendship with your friends. When I was in elementary school, I often had a little bit of free time. For example, waiting time in line for the school morning assembly. I was doing a lot of hand playing with my friends at that time. Among them, I discovered the most creative and fulfilling way from of hand play. Now, I will show you how to play it.

 

 

You will need

・Your hands

 

Procedures

1. First, exercise your hands and fingers.



2. Second, slightly spread your hands in front of your body with both palms facing up.


3. Third, cross the pinky fingers of both hands.



4. After that, cross your ring finger under your crossed little fingers.


5. Then, bend your middle finger to hold down your crossed ring fingers.


6. Next, bring your index fingers in front of your crossed ring fingers and touch each other's fingertips.


At this time, make sure that the tip of your middle finger is hidden by your index finger.


7. Finally, touch each tip of your thumb and index finger together.


Once you have created a frog face with your hands, after that you try making a frog face facing outward. Please refer to how to make a frog face that looks inward and give it a try. Try making your best frog face while consulting with your friends. Once you can create the best frog face, share how to make it with around you, and it will help you get along better them. If you do this, you will be able to talk a lot with the people you are playing with, and I think you will be able to build deeper friendships with them.





コメント

  1. I think your idea is very good! I know how to make other frogs, but this is the first time I've heard of your method. I want to try it!

    返信削除
  2. The how to make a frog with your fingers is very simple and understandable. I think I want to try it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift