Nomal days

 This week I do not have talk topic, so I want to talk about situation when I went to UNP monday morning.


Monday morning, I went to UNP by train and walking. First, I got on train from Niigata station to Ogata station. Second, I walking to UNP from Ogata station. This time it is sunny, however a strong wind was blowing, so I feld cold! And we need stop two pedestrain traffic lights. I think there are strees point, because we need waiting a long time!!  So, I think there are more cold hours in winter, there are more hot hours in summer. However, my favorite point we can see beautiful views each season.


After school, I joined the badminton club of UNP and played badminton. It refreshed my mind. However, I had a muscle pain next day. Therefore, I thought that it was important to exercise in moderetion.

コメント

  1. I also always use Ogata Station. The badminton circle looks like a lot of fun.

    返信削除
  2. That point is very difficult for me too. Since the area is surrounded by rice fields, the wind hits it directly, making it feel thick and cold.

    返信削除
  3. The blue sky in this picture is so beautiful!

    返信削除
  4. I don't think it's winter in that photo. I thought it was beautiful photo.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift