Opinion exchange meeting

 Are you going to the elections?

Last Sunday, I was joined opinion exchange meeting with a member of the city council of Niigata Prefecture in Niigata university. I had a good time in this event. That is because, we could talk interesting topic them who is a member of the city council of Niigata Prefecture. I could know about what they do and what they can do. I was never know about how much they think about their city! I thought a member of the city council is difficoult to talk, however I think they looked friendly while this event.

I was joined this event.


I was particularly impressed by the following about member of the city council don't know what do young people want them to do, also, we don't know what can they do? So, I think we have to learn about each other. 

A lot of crows


After this event, I saw a lot of crows. I feld little scary, however I thought interesting about that. I thought why are so many crows gathering? But, it was like being a witch and it was fun.

コメント

  1. It's a very good event. I have only gone to vote once. However, I don't know much about politics and elections. I want young people like me with little knowledge to know about this event.

    返信削除
  2. You are so cool to participate to the event!!

    返信削除
  3. The event is so nice! I think it was very good experience!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Satoka's introduction

Cold weeks (October 16 to 20)

Cute gift